The N3 is a third era flight control system intended for serious multi-rotor aficionados. It is a reliable and robust system with double IMUs and can be extended with outside high performance sensors. It uses advanced control algorithms and sensors fusion algorithms to keep up the stability and integrity of the aircraft.
- 4 GHz Long range (4 Km) Data-Link to transmit & Receive the Data. And display data on the mobile screen
- AB Mode Navigation
- Way-Points Navigation
- One Touch Return to Land
- Geo-Fence Definition
- Point of interest
- Course Lock
- Home Lock
- Built-In memory card to record the flight data.
Low Voltage LED warning or modes (RTL & Landing) Triggering Smart/Smart + Manual /Manual operations modes.
- Fix up the Flight Controller Board on the UAV Hub (Arrow should indicate the forward direction of UAV).
- Fix up the GPS Module Firmly on the UAV (Arrow should indicate the forward direction of UAV).
- Connect the LED Indicator, GPS Module into the Power Module Unit to supply the Power. (Any of the CAN Ports)
- Connect the Power Module Unit into the Flight Controller Board in PMW Port to send the instructions to the other elements.
- Power Module Unit, comprises the battery Input wires. Please connect the proper cells battery, as mentioned above the PMU outer case.
- Connect the Receiver: –
Here DJI Data-Link 3 model is considered to control the drone, so connect the D-Bus port of the data link into the RF port of the flight controller board.
Note: If you have S-Bus Tx/Rx, connect it to the S-Bus port of the FC.
- F1 – F8 PWM outputs pins are given to control the Spraying Pump.
- Now, connect the output wire of pump controller into the Port Array Pin. (Use any of the F1-F8 Port)
- Flight Controller Set-Up:
- Install the N3 Assistant software into your computer. (Link Given Below)
- Open the Assistant software and connect the USB Cable through the port, which is given in LED Module and connect the cable to your Computer.
- Once you connect the USB to the computer, automatically software detects it and the main screen opens up.
- Now, Click on the ‘N3 FC’ Tab to set up the parameters. To know the status of the sensors, check the Head up display. The sensor which need to get calibration, holds the yellow warning sign beside the name.
- Click on the Basic setting tab.
- Select the Airframe, Mounting, Remote Controller and the ESCs.
- Try to fix up the flight controller board center of the air vehicle with respect to the center of gravity. If in case, it is not in the center then fill up the shifted distance from the origin in to the particular direction (X, Y or Z), in the mounting tab.
- Now come to the Remote Controller tab, and choose the receiver type, once you select the correct RX then move the remote sticks to check that flight controller is receiving your Tx data. If not, then check the connections or selection of the Rx type. If yes, then tap the ‘calibration’ tab to tell the minimum and maximum readings of the remote sticks to the Flight Controller Board.
- Now tap the ‘ESC settings’ tab select the ECS, to check the rotation of the motors, tap the motor test tabs. Now start the ESC calibration, here we have two options, one by one an all. Doing the all ESCs calibration is easy and time saving. Tap the ‘all’ option and follow the instructions of the screen.
Note: Give the separate power supply to the ESCs and the Flight Controller Board. (Require during the ESCs calibration)
- Now tap the ‘Flight Setting Tab’ and choose the ‘Fail-safe setting’ tab to fix up the ‘Return to Land’ maximum altitude.
Note: ‘Propulsion Configuration’ and the ‘Gain’ options mostly not require to set.
- Now come to the next ‘Battery Setting’, and select the battery type and minimum voltage of the single cell to fix up the ‘Low Battery’ and ‘Critical Battery’ warnings to trigger the fail-safe command. (Land/RTL/Only LED Warning)
- To define the Geo-Fencing parameters, tap the ‘Flight Restrictions’ tab and select the altitude and the range of the operation.
- Open the ‘Tool’ option to calibrate the IMU and the compass as well as to fix up the PWM values of the pump.
- Compass: Toggle the Modes switch SW1 until the LED shows solid yellow light then rotate the air-vehicle in a clockwise way until the solid green light then rotate the air-vehicle by putting the nose down in a clock wise way until the Green or Yellow or Purple light.
Note: If you get ‘Red’ light after the calibration process, require to do calibration again.
- Not Arming: Check the all connections and do the IMU, Compass Calibrations again
- Air-Vehicle behaving abnormal: Do the Compass calibration and check GPS module has been firmly fixed.
- Sprayer not working during flight: Flip the sprayer switch on and off before the flight and fix up the PWM values of the pump.
- Minimum Set up parameters avoid the delay during the Autonomous operations.
- Works with DJI MG App without Light Bridge module.
- DJI APP MG do not work with above android 8 versions and keeps on crashing (At this present time).
- To give the way points require to walk around the field with the transmitter, may become harder for some peoples.
- Intelligent Spraying system reduces the wastage of pesticide liquid.
- Good and reliable to operate for Agro related applications in Manual and Autonomous Modes.
- DJI N3 comprises the simulation option to check the air vehicle behavior in virtual mode, which eliminates the chances of the crash in real time.