K3-A flight controller is intended for farming UAV which can meet the various prerequisites of the current agrarian UAV. This flight controller underpins programmed task, self-loader activity and manual activity. This flight controller additionally could understand the Real-time observing capacity to screen the pesticide stream, accomplish intelligent spraying. K3-A flight controller could give more efficient, precise and helpful method for plant assurance work.
- Semi-Autonomous Operations (AB Point Operation Mode)
- Fully Autonomous Operations (Way-Point Navigation)
- Break Point Continuation
- User-friendly Mobile App
- Low Power Protect
- Multi Modes (Attitude, GPS)
- Minimum Set-up Parameters
- Twin-GPS Modules
- Fix up the Flight Controller Board on the UAV Hub (Arrow should indicate the forward direction of UAV).
- Fix up the GPS Module Firmly on the UAV (Arrow should indicate the forward direction of UAV).
- Connect the LED Indicator, GPS Modules (GPS + RTK) to the printed pins of the Flight Controller Board.
- Connect the Power Module Unit to the POW port.
- Power Module Unit, comprises the battery Input wires. Please connect the proper cells battery, as mentioned above the PMU outer case.
- Connect the Receiver:-
If you have PWM Receiver then, utilize C1 to C6 port to connect the receiver. (Up line connect the GND, Middle line connect the +5V and down line connect the Signal output).
If you have PPM or SBus Receiver then, utilize C1 port to connect the receiver.
- Now, connect the output wire of pump controller into the Flight Control Unit (FCU). (Use Pump Port)
- Flight Controller Set-Up:
- Install the Assistant, GCS software and Drivers into your computer. (Link Given Below)
- Open the K3-A Assistant software and connect the USB Cable through the port, which is given in LED Module and connect the cable to your Computer
- Tap on the ‘Overview’ tab to get the complete data.
- Tap on the ‘Frame Type’ tab to tell your model type to the Flight Controller Type and Click on the correct vehicle type.
- Tap on the ‘installed’ tab to set up the IMU and GPS Orientations.
- Tap on the ‘Power’ tab to check the motors rotations.
- Tap of the ‘RC’ tab to set up the receiver type, channels directions and modes.
- Check the channel sequence for the given particular task by moving the switches.
- Switch on the Transmitter to start the calibration process.
- Tap on the ‘Start Calib’ tab and move the sticks and switches up to its minimum and maximum position then press the refer tab. (And follow the instructions). (put the throttle stick in the center if you don’t have self centered throttle stick transmitter).
Note: Remote control only unlock after the correct calibration, please check the channel direction is correct or not: (This is the Common Problem, at the time of initial set-up)
- Turn the aileron stick to right, the roll cursor slides to right.
- Turn the rudder to right, the yaw cursor slides to right.
- Pull the elevator stick, the pitch cursor slides to right.
- Push the throttle stick, the throttle cursor slides to right.
- Tap on the ‘Sensors’ tab to check out the Sensors data.
- Tap on the ‘ADV’ tab to set up the other features such as (Gain value, Protect, Pump, etc.)
- Tap on the ‘Fence’ tab to set up the Maximum Altitude and Radius values.
- Tap on the ‘Protect’ tab to set up the Low voltage alert value of Auxiliary Channels.
- ESCs: Put the throttle stick to the maximum position and move the channel 5 (Modes) switch up and down until the Solid yellow light on the LED, then reboot the flight controller while keeping the throttle stick to the max position. After rebooted, motor will beep twice then pull the throttle stick down then LED blinks red and blue then turns to normal.
- Compass: Put the throttle stick to the center position and flip the channel 5 (Modes) until the LED shows solid yellow light then rotate the air-vehicle in a clockwise way until the solid green light then rotate the air-vehicle by putting the nose down in a clock wise way until the blinking light.
- Not Arming: Check the all channel directions and do the RC & ESC Calibration.
- Air-Vehicle behaving abnormal: Do the Compass calibration and check GPS module has been firmly fixed.
- Sprayer not working during flight: Flip the sprayer switch on and off before the flight.
- Air-vehicle rises suddenly when the RTL Mode executes: Check the return height and fix it as per your satisfaction.
- Air-vehicle behaving very abnormally during the Way-points Navigation: Don’t arm the vehicle until the Green Light blinks on the LED. (Don’t take off the vehicle autonomously in case of blinking RED light)
- Minimum Set up parameters avoid the delay during the Autonomous operations.
- Good mobile app to take-off and operate the air vehicle autonomously.
- But less reliable to fly in autonomous mode.
Note: Review is given as per my experience, had during the utilization.