T-MOTOR Alpha 60A ESC comprises low noise, low temperature and low interference characteristics. It provides fast throttle response as well as high efficiency. This ESC is specially designed for Multi-rotor copters with low voltage protection.
It is compatible with MN501S KV240, MN701S KV135, MN705S KV125, MN601S KV170, MN605S KV170, MN7005 KV115, U8II/Lite KV100, U8II/Lite KV85, U10II KV100 Only. It provides Multiple Protections such as Throttle Loss Protection, Motor Lock-Up Protection, Low Voltage Protection, Short Circuit Protection, Over Current Protection.
- High Efficiency
- More Stability
- Multiple Protection
- Light Weight
- Dust Resistance and water proof
- Nano Coating
- Efficient Cooling
- Fast Response
- Yellow wire is used to check the RPM signal in Motor
- White and Black wires are for Throttle Signal and Black one is for Ground
- Black, Red and white signal wires are for Upgrading
- Connect orange wires to motor according to rotation
- Red and Black for Battery
- Start-Up Safety – After increasing throttle value, if ESC fails to start the motors in 2 seconds, then ESC shuts down the motor. To solve this problem, move the transmitter throttle stick back to the bottom position and restart the motor.
- Motor lock-up safety: ESC cuts off the output when motor lock-up is detected. To restart the ESC, you need to push the throttle stick to the bottom position and start it again.
- Over-load Safety: Don’t let current cross to 350A otherwise ESC will cut off its output immediately. To solve this problem, just powering it on again.
- Throttle Signal Loss Safety: If the ESC finds signal loss, then it will cut off the output immediately and it will start again when it detects normal signals.